- Noliktavā: Sazinies par pieejamību
- Ražotājs: Nektar
- Modelis: gx49
- Svars: 2.18kg
- Izmērs: 196.00mm x 803.00mm x 69.00mm
bez PVN: 70.25€
Compact. Powerful. Control.
Nektar products are synonymous with DAW integration on Mac and Windows and the Impact GX49 & GX61 are no exception. The compact design is comfortable in front of a computer and delivers powerful functionality not even found on more comprehensive controllers. When inspiration strikes, the Impact GX 49 & 61 delivers the control needed to capture ideas while they are fresh. Compact. Powerful. Control.
IMPACT GX CONTROLLER KEYBOARD
- The Impact GX49 and GX61 are dynamic and expressive instruments, tailored to composition & performance with your computer music system. The no-fuss interface is a great entry into the world of Nektar controllers.
- Featuring a 49-note (4 octave) or 61-note (5 octave) keyboard, pitch-bend wheel, modulation wheel and foot switch socket. Two multi-colored octave buttons enable shifting the keyboard range up or down -3/+4 octaves with the LED colors changing to show the exact status, Impact GX are well equipped to deliver a great workflow.
- Dedicated transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard range up to +/- 12 semi tones. The buttons can quickly be re-purposed to change the Global MIDI Channel or send Program messages. Additionally an assignable potentiometer provides control over any MIDI parameter, by default controls mixer volume.
- Nektar DAW Integration for many of the most commonly used DAWs makes it easy to get going, and a pleasure to use. With Impact GX49 your controller keyboard is part of your system, giving you the creative freedom to compose, perform and play, without having to reach for your mouse constantly.
TRANSPORT – EXTENDED!
- Eight buttons intended for DAW control, are at the center of the Impact GX. Essential tasks like transport activation or navigating tracks are highly repetitive and reaching for the mouse every time, can kill any seed of inspiration. Used with Nektar DAW integration, the 8 buttons extend functionality to include control over transport and a host of other important DAW functions, right from Impact GX.
- The buttons can also be assigned to MIDI messages for use with any MIDI software that’s not supported by Nektar DAW Integration. A primary and a secondary message can be programmed for each of 7 buttons, delivering 14 programmable options total.
NEKTAR DAW INTEGRATION – TICKING ALL THE RIGHT BOXES
- Nektar DAW integration is carefully crafted to give the best experience with your Nektar hardware. It delivers the freedom to create, instead of having to reach for the mouse constantly when you are in the middle of capturing an idea.
- Transport control with ability to goto and set locators, track navigation, volume control, launching windows and patch navigation is all available right from Impact GX. Check out the function overview chart below and see how the Impact GX ticks all the right boxes.
MIDI CONTROL & SETUP FUNCTIONS
- Impact GX is a MIDI controller as well as a DAW controller. If you use MIDI software that’s not supported by Nektar DAW Integration, a host of options are available for you to set up MIDI control yourself.
- Each of the 14 assignable MIDI buttons, the modulation wheel, foot switch and of course the big control knob, can be assigned to send out MIDI cc messages. The assignable buttons (14) can in addition be configured to send out Program message or MMC transport control. MMC (MIDI Machine Control) is often supported by DAWs that don’t allow for advanced integration, so with this option Impact GX covers all the bases.
- The Setup menu also enables Program messages, Bank LSB/MSB to be sent out on the fly as well as settings for selecting one of the 4 velocity curves, setting the Global MIDI Channel and assigning the transpose buttons.
CONNECTIVITY & APPLE iOS
- As a low powered USB device, Impact GX works with all USB devices that feature a Class compliant MIDI driver. That includes all version of Windows from XP and higher, Apple OS X 10.5 and higher plus Linux (as long as a USB MIDI driver package is installed).
- And if you are often on the move you can easily hook your Impact GX keyboard to an Apple iPad using the iPad’s optional USB camera connection kit (optional). Of course the Impact GX is powered by the iPad so you can work away for as long as your iPad remains charged.
- BITWIG 8-TRACK INCLUDED
- Bitwig 8-Track is included with every Impact LX+ so you can start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro from day one. Bitwig 8-Track gives you access to over 50 software instruments and effects for use on up to 8 audio or MIDI project tracks, and you can use any 3rd party VST plug-ins you might own, too. The ‘Bitwig Essentials Package’, a highly versatile handpicked selection of loops, clips and samples, is also included to help you get started. So put all that together and you have a powerful sketchpad for your musical ideas featuring the acclaimed workflow of Bitwig Studio.
- Nektar DAW Integration supports Bitwig 8-Track, so using Nektar Impact GX and Bitwig 8-Track together is a fantastic combination. If you are just starting out, you will find it’s the perfect way to take your first steps in the world of digital music creation. And if you’re already familiar with using computer software, then you’ll be amazed at what this combination has to offer!
- 49-or 61 note full-sized velocity sensitive keyboard
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed
- 1 potentiometer
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose up/down buttons with LED indicators (assignable to send Global MIDI Channel or Program)
- 7 x Transport buttons with secondary level for 14 MIDI controls.
- Pitch bend wheel
- Modulation wheel (MIDI assignable )
- Potentiometer / control knob (MIDI assignable)
- Power on/off switch (back)
- 1/4” TS jack foot switch input (MIDI Assignable)
- USB port on rear panel, and USB bus powered
- Connects to iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (not supplied)
- System Requirements
- USB Class compliant, no driver is needed for:
- Apple iOS, Apple OSX, Windows XP, or higher, Linux (MIDI driver software required)
Nektar DAW Integration
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Windows Vista, 7 & 8 or higher
Weight & Dimensions
- Impact GX49:
- Dimensions: 31 5/8″(L) x 7 3/4″(D) 2 3/4 “(H)
- Weight: 4.8 Lbs
- Impact GX61:
- Dimensions: 38″(L) x 7 3/4″(D) 2 3/4″(H)
- Weight: 6 Lbs