Cambridge Audio Azur 851C, Melns
- Noliktavā: Uz pasūtījuma
- Ražotājs: Cambridge audio
- Modelis: Azur-851C-B
- Svars: 10.00kg
- Izmērs: 360.00mm x 430.00mm x 115.00mm
bez PVN: 1,404.13€
The 851C uses audiophile grade components throughout and incorporates our most advanced technologies to ensure it plays music perfectly. Your discs are spun on our own audio-only transport and coupled with our S3 servo to give error-free data retrieval and jitter minimisation. Our ultra-rigid metal construction also ensures components are isolated and free from vibration.
All data is then put through our 2nd generation Adaptive Time Filtering that upsamples everything to 24bit/384kHz hi-res quality, no matter the original source. As a result, jitter is almost completely absent, and the music sounds amazing.
The upsampled music then passes through Twin Analog Devices DACs (very high-end digital to analogue converters) which are implemented in a dual differential configuration meaning each channel has its own DAC to process data. The result is lifelike stereo imaging where instruments can be heard in specific parts of your room with uncanny accuracy.
All of these audiophile internals are powered by a large toroidal transformer for the best delivery of a high quality and consistent signal with low noise and buzz levels.
With premium XLR and RCA outputs you can then connect the 851C to the perfectly compatible 851A integrated amplifier with other sources. The 851C also has a digital volume stage built in so it can be used as a pure pre-amplifier – just connect it straight into our 851W power amplifier or a pair of active speakers for further sonic benefits.
We built the 851C with three selectable filters, linear, minimum and steep, this allows you to choose the type of sound that suits your ideal listening preferences.
CONNECTIONS AND FLEXIBILITY
The 851C isn’t just built for playback of CDs; we wanted to make the most of its ATF upsampling and superb DACs, so it’s a complete digital hub which can connect to almost anything digital. It’s got optical and co-axial digital in and outputs plus an asynchronous USB audio input. So you can connect up TVs, streamers, PCs, MACs and more, and everything will be upsampled to amazing hi-res quality.
- DIGITAL TO ANALOGUE CONVERTERS: Dual Analog Devices AD1955 24-bit DACs
- DIGITAL FILTER: Analog Devices Black Fin ADSP-BF532 32 bit DSP performing 2nd Generation ATF2 upsampling to 24-bit/384kHz. Linear Phase, Minimum phase or Steep modes.
- ANALOGUE FILTER: 2 Pole Fully Differential Linear Phase Bessel filter
- DIGITAL INPUT 1: S/PDIF 75 Ohms or TosLink optical
- DIGITAL INPUT 2: S/PDIF 75 Ohms or TosLink optical
- AES/EBU INPUT: XLR balanced 110 Ohms per phase
- USB AUDIO INPUT: USB Type B conforming to Audio profile 1.0 or 2.0 (user selectable)
- AUDIO OUTPUTS: Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA analogue audio outputs
- COMPATIBILITY: USB 1.0 16-24 bit, 32-96kHz USB 2.0 16-24 bit, 32-192kHz TosLink 16-24 bit, 32-96kHz S/PDIF and AES/EBU 16-24 bits 32-192kHz CD playback is intrinsically limited to 16-bits 44.1kHz
- THD (UNWEIGHTED) @ 1KHHZ 0DBFS: < 0.0004%
- THD (UNWEIGHTED) @ 1KHZ -10DBFS: < 0.0004%
- THD (UNWEIGHTED) @ 20KHZ 0DBFS: < 0.0007%
- IMD (19/20KHZ) 0DBFS: < 0.0002%
- LINEARITY @ -90DBFS: +/- 0.2dB
- LINEARITY @ -120DBF: +/- 0.4dB
- STOP-BAND REJECTION (>24KHZ): > 120dB
- TOTAL CORRELATED JITTER: < 60pS for all digital inputs, CD playback and USB 2.0 < 180pS for USB 1.0
- CROSSTALK @1KHZ: < -130dB
- CROSSTALK @20 KHZ: < -114dB
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: < 50 Ohms
- 0DB FS OUTPUT: 2.2Vrms (2.2Vrms each phase for the balanced output)
- MAX. POWER CONSUMPTION: 40W
- IDLE CONSUMPTION: 8W
- STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: <0.5W
- COLOUR: Black or silver
- DIMENSIONS (WXHXD): 430 x 115 x 360mm (16.9 x 4.5 x 14.7”)
- WEIGHT: 10.0Kg (22lbs)
- GAPLESS PLAYBACK?: Yes
IN THE BOX
- Azur 851C Upsampling DAC,
- CD Player & Preamplifier,
- Power Cable,
- 3 x AAA Batteries,
- Remote Control