PIONEER DJM-250 MK2
- Noliktavā: Sazinies par pieejamību
- Ražotājs: Pioneer DJ
- Modelis: DJM-250 MK2
- Svars: 3.00kg
- Izmērs: 320.00mm x 230.00mm x 108.00mm
bez PVN: 296.69€
MIX INSTINCTIVELY WITH PRO-GRADE FEATURES
The DJM-250MK2 has inherited some of the professional features of the popular DJM-900NXS2, such as the Magvel crossfader and Sound Color FX filter. Straightforward controls, a clear layout, and dedicated 3-band isolators let you scratch and mix instinctively.
The dithering technology on this mixer results in warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sources. Plus its built-in sound card lets you connect the mixer to your PC/Mac and use rekordbox to perform with CDJs. Or hook up the DJM-250MK2 to turntables and use rekordbox in combination with our control vinyl to scratch and mix with digital files stored on your computer.
- CLEAR LAYOUT & MAGVEL FADERS: The clear layout of the DJM-250MK2’s lower half gives you freedom to perform complicated scratch techniques. Our robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. 2 metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of movements.
- SMOOTH MIXING: Precise, fluid mixes are a breeze using the mixer’s channel faders, and the 3-band isolators give precision across the highs, mids and lows. You can use them to totally eliminate each frequency range when you turn the knob all the way to the left.
- FLAGSHIP FILTER FX: Each channel comes with its own dedicated Sound Color FX filter, a feature inherited from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer. Simply turn the knob on each channel to apply the filter, Twist the parameter knob for texture, playing with resonance and tension.
- BUILT IN USB SOUND CARD: Connect the DJM-250MK2 to your PC/Mac using a single USB cable. The USB connection supports sound input and output, so you can record your mixes to your computer’s hard drive.
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: You can use rekordbox with this product – there's no need to upgrade your subscription. Simply connect to your PC/Mac and start DJing.
- DVS CONTROL:Make full use of rekordbox's low-latency DVS control for intuitive, smooth scratching. Find out more.
- High-quality sound: Whether you’re playing from digital or analogue sound sources, a warm, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor using dithering technology.
- Two headphone outputs: The DJM-250MK2 lets you plug both an ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.
- Independent MIC section: Use a microphone and the AUX input at the same time.
- Flexible connectivity: The XLR terminal and RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
- TRAKTOR DVS control: This mixer supports DVS control of Native Instruments’ TRAKTOR PRO 3 DJ software. Plug your PC/Mac into this unit and use the TRAKTOR SCRATCH control media (control vinyl or CDs) to intuitively control and scratch with digital audio files stored on your computer.
- DVS Control
What's in the Box
- Power cord
- AC adaptor
- USB cable
- Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Width: 230 mm
- Height: 108 mm
- Depth: 320 mm
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 24 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 94 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
- AC adaptor (DC 12 V)
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range: -∞ ~ +6 dB
- Channels: 2
- Sound Color FX: Filter
- 3 LINE (RCA)
- 2 PHONO (RCA)
- 1 MIC (1/4 inch TS Jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- 1 MASTER (XLR)
- 1 MASTER (RCA)
- 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
|AUX kanālu skaits||2|