- Noliktavā: Sazinies par pieejamību
- Ražotājs: Pioneer DJ
- Modelis: DJM-450
- Svars: 4.00kg
- Izmērs: 320.00mm x 230.00mm x 108.00mm
bez PVN: 602.48€
GET INTO THE MIX
With features and design inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, this 2-channel mixer is ideal to partner with any of our multiplayers or turntables. The Magvel fader combined with smooth EQ and channel fader curves give an assured feel to mixing. Sound Colour FX and Beat FX with parameter control open up new creative possibilities. And thanks to the 64-bit digital signal processer you’ll enjoy warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sound sources.
The DJM-450 is compatible with rekordbox, so you can DJ with tracks stored on your PC/Mac when using turntables and our control vinyl (available separately).
- PROFESSIONAL LAYOUT: Mixing on the DJM-450 feels instinctive thanks to the layout design, which inherits traits from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer.
- SMOOTHER MIXING: The EQ lets you balance the high, mid and low frequencies on every channel. Choose your preferred EQ level or use the isolator to totally eliminate each EQ band for the perfect mix.
- ROBUST FADERS: Our robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of performances.
- PROFESSIONAL FX: Engage 8 different types of Beat FX – Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch and Roll – in sync with the bpm. Or trigger 4 studio-quality Sound Colour FX – Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise and Filter – and use the parameter control knob to add more creativity to your mixes.
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: You can use rekordbox with this product – there's no need to upgrade your subscription. Simply connect to your PC/Mac and start DJing.
- DVS CONTROL: Make full use of rekordbox's low-latency DVS control for intuitive, smooth scratching. Find out more.
- High-quality sound: Whether you’re playing from digital or analogue sound sources, a warm, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor using dithering technology.
- Independent Send/Return: Use built-in FX and external FX from mobile apps at the same time. Simply connect your smartphone or tablet via USB to engage instrument and FX apps.
- Flexible connectivity:The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
- Independent MIC section: Use a microphone and the AUX input at the same time.
- TRAKTOR DVS control: This mixer supports DVS control of Native Instruments’ TRAKTOR PRO 3 DJ software. Plug your PC/Mac into this unit and use the TRAKTOR SCRATCH control media (control vinyl or CDs) to intuitively control and scratch with digital audio files stored on your computer.
- DJM-REC: Compatible with the DJM-REC app, you can efficiently record then easily archive your mixes via iPhone or iPad, upload your sounds to cloud services or effortlessly live-stream your sessions.
- Included DJ Software: rekordbox
- DVS Control: rekordbox
What's in the Box
- Power cord
- AC adaptor
- USB cable
- Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Width: 230 mm
- Height: 108 mm
- Depth: 320 mm
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 24 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 94 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range: Built-in, switchable 3-band equaliser: -26 dB ~ +6 dB / 3-band isolator: -∞ ~ +6 dB
- Channels: 2
Sound Color FX
- Dub Echo
- Crossfader Type: Magvel Fader
- Mic Connection
- 1/4-inch TRS Jack
- 3 LINE (RCA)
- 2 PHONO (RCA)
- 1 MIC (1/4 inch Jack)
- 1 USB B port
- 1 USB A port
- 1 MASTER (XLR)
- 1 MASTER (RCA)
- 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
|AUX kanālu skaits||2|